Friday, March 02, 2007

Anna Nicoulter Smith

So, its been a while since my last post and I have to tell you, I'm struggling. Upon jumping online this evening I saw that two of my favorite blond bombshells were back in the news. Today was not only Anna Nicole Smith's funeral, but Ann Coulter's day to appear before the Conservative Political Action Conference. The idea was to somehow connect the two and I just can't do it. I mean, they're nothing alike! Anna Nicole was pretty, yet trashy. Ann is just pretty trashy. Anna Nicole didn't always make sense. Ann never makes sense. Anna Nicole was busty and bold. Ann is crusty and cold. See...no similarities whatsoever. What was I thinking?

3 comments:

Eebie said...

Check out my blog and go to the link for katieschwartz; she's got a you tube of Ann doing her thing.

Eebie said...

No way in heaven can you build a relationship between those two. But it is curious to image what they might say to each other if they met in heaven.

I took a look at Ann's column. I guess all liberals have beach houses; you're pretty liberal and you never invited me to your Malibu pad.

Still, I find that she's got a point; recall that the moment a company tried to put up windmills on Cape Cod, it was an uphill fight and against the "green" politicians and wealthy left.[1]

[1] Alas, that is how it is often sold. I'm not so sure the Kennedy's are all that green and all those wealthy people are so liberal or left at heart. At the same time, the point still stands.

STACK said...

The damned will be tobogganing the day that Anna and Ann meet in heaven. As to the beach house, well, what can I say? I was afraid you might get stoned by all of the godless homosexual liberals who lurk the streets waiting for the opportunity to pounce on unsuspecting folks visiting our fair coastline.

I am sure that the official reason for opposing the windmill farm on Cape Cod was that it would damage the landscape or displace an endangered species of gopher. Are liberals more green than others? Who knows? At the end of the day, the political stripes don't matter...we have to move beyond burning crap to provide fuel.